The first, second and third turnings of the Wheel of Dharma consist of the teachings of Buddhism which came about after Buddha first attained enlightenment. This event is when he rose from meditation and started walking the path to Nirvana.
This blend contains oils that can help induce a meditative state and keep your mind clear and focused on what lies ahead. Buddha's teachings are said to be like a precious wheel because, wherever they spread, the people in that area, then have the opportunity to control their minds by putting these teachings into practice.
Dharma Wheel contains Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia), Mandarin (Citrus Nobilis), Patchouli (Pogostemon Cablin), Rose Geranium (Pelagonium Graveolens) and Spearmint (Mentha Spicata).
Tree of Life - Spiritual oils blend soy candle
- Candle size approx: 10.5 x 12 cm / Linen bag size approx: 25x 15cm
- 18 oz. of wax
- Burn time: Up to 100 hours
- Coconut-soy wax blend with a pure cotton wick
- Fine fragrance infused with essential oils
- Vegan, phthalate-free, Prop 65 compliant, and not tested on animals
- Hand-poured in small batches
- Recyclable glass vessel made in France
AS WITH ALL HANDMADE ITEMS, NO TWO PIECES ARE THE SAME. VARIATIONS IN SIZE, COLOR, AND DESIGN WILL OCCUR.