Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is derived from the steam distillated flowers of the Cananga odorata botanical.
Used in aromatherapy applications, Ylang Ylang Oil soothes stress, anxiety, sadness, tension, and sleeplessness. Its aphrodisiac quality is reputed to boost the libido to enhance sensuality between a couple.
Used cosmetically or topically in general, Ylang Ylang Oil is known to balance and regulate oil production in the skin and hair, while also soothing inflammation and irritation. It enhances circulation, encourages the growth of new skin and hair, contributes and maintains hydration, conditions, and prevents infections.
Used medicinally, Ylang Ylang Oil effectively facilitates the healing of wounds, enhances the health of the nervous system, reduces the stress exerted on the nerves, balances blood pressure levels, and stabilizes the heart rate.
Ylang Ylang natural oil
- Diffuse 2-3 drops of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil in an essential oil burner.
- Alternatively a single drop can be added to bedsheets or to a small area of clothing.
- Dilute 1-2 drops of Ylang Ylang Oil in 1 Tbsp., then gently massage it into the face before sleeping.
- To create a relaxing aromatic bath that is simultaneously romantic, combine 15 drops Ylang Ylang Oil and 2 cups Dead Sea Salt in a glass bowl.
- Mix 2-3 drops of Ylang Ylang Oil into a 2 Tbsp. of Coconut Carrier Oil. Next, massage this blend into the scalp and smooth it down over the strands to the hair ends.
- 1-2 drops of Ylang Ylang Oil can be added to a usual face cream 1-2 times daily
- 1-2 drops of Ylang Ylang Oil can be added to your usual body lotion.
- Use it as a usual massage oil.